Football Tournament Spain 2024
Costa Brava! Just the name alone puts you in a holiday mood. But for football enthusiasts, the Costa Brava represents something else: FC Barcelona! The sun, sea, sandy beaches, Barcelona, and the magic of Camp Nou stadium create a powerful cocktail that attracts countless football lovers. It is no wonder that the Euro-Sportring tournaments on the Costa Brava in Spain attract over 1,000 teams from all parts of Europe every year. The tournaments in Spain offer beautiful competitions and an exciting program.
Euro-Sportring organizes 7 football tournaments in Spain. The football tournaments take place in spring, during the weekends of Easter, Pentecost, and in June. The football tournaments in Spain accommodate both boys, girls, and senior football teams.
International Opponents Like all other Euro-Sportring tournaments, the football tournaments in Spain have an international field of participants every year. Each tournament in Spain attracts participants from various corners of Europe, depending on European school holidays. In 2023, no less than 18 different nationalities took part in the international football tournaments in Spain. From Swedes to Italians and from Irish to Poles. Every European country is represented.
What to Expect from a Football Tournament in Spain Our football tournaments in Spain are of high quality, and you get value for your money. Attention is paid to every detail to ensure that your team has a unique and unforgettable experience.
What to Expect?
- Each football tournament in Spain consists of two, three, or four match days and includes overnight accommodation.
- There is a wide choice of accommodations along the Spanish coast. With different options and price ranges, there is suitable accommodation for every team.
- Euro-Sportring always collaborates with football clubs and/or partners that have high-quality pitches and facilities. The sportslocations are located in a pleasant environment, and besides the tournament program, there is plenty to do in the surrounding area.
- Every match is officiated by official referees who ensure sportsmanship and objectivity.
- Only tournament regulations approved by national or international football associations are used.
- In addition to sports activities, various side activities are organized, such as an opening ceremony, an award ceremony, and of course, the UEFA Respect ceremony where each participant is awarded a medal on the podium.
- Every football tournament in Spain offers many opportunities to experience an unforgettable adventure with your team. Click on one of our football tournaments in Spain to see what the possibilities are or contact us!